Top 9 at 9: The Peter Pilotto for Target launch, why we'll be wearing Coach this fall, and more fashion news
1. If you haven't heard (blasphemy!), it's New York Fashion Week. Take this hilarious quiz to discover your own fashion week personality. This editor got "Editrix"...hehe. (Who What Wear)
2. Coach (yes, the iconic leather goods brand) debuted its first ready-to-wear collection at NYFW yesterday, and we.want.it.all.NOW. Someone, anyone, buy us this sick leather jacket.
3. Also debuting yesterday, was the BCBG Max Azria fall/winter 2014 collection, which also marks the brand's twenty-fifth year in business. We were at the show yesterday and can attest to the fact that furry, fuzzy fabrics are going to be the look this fall.
4. Peter Pilotto celebrated its collection for Target last night with a party in NYC. Diane Kruger made it out for the event, sporting a look from the collaboration.
5. Ever wondered what models looked like before they got famous? Well, still gorgeous, and the proof is in the polaroids. (Into the Gloss)
6. Raisin red sounds more like a lipstick shade than an eye shadow color, but we promise you'll be singing a different tune once you see the beauty look from BCBG.
7. Got your fill of runway style? Check the street style from NYFW Day 1 here.
8. And speaking of street style, all this fashion talk has us wanting to break out of the box when it comes to personal style. Good thing Refinery29 broke down how to break out of a fashion rut this morning.
9. We've already talked about Coach and BCBG, but here's four NYFW designers you probably haven't heard of.