Gallery Get Glowing Skin
The temperatures are rising (and so are the hemlines) which can only mean that summer is just moments away. While most of us will be anxious to book as many SoulCycle classes as humanly possible before bikini season officially arrives, there's also that other insanely desired summer quality: Gorgeous skin.
1. Exfoliating 2-3 times a week is essential for glowing, gorgeous skin. Sisley's Buff & Wash Facial Gel ($117) gently clarifies without stripping away moisture, so your skin stays hydrated and fresh.
2. After cleansing always comes toning, and Guerlain's moisture-rich Super Aqua Toner ($49) will leave you with visibly more luminous skin.
3. Sometimes, the key to great skin lies in the very beginning. Choosing a gentle—albeit effective—cleanser like RéVive's ($65) will purify and soothe the skin without stripping it of moisture.
1. Sisley's Flower Gel Mask ($136) is absolutely legendary. Leave it on for five minutes, and the iris-rose-lily formula will leave you with seriously glowing skin. It's a hangover cure essential.
2. Sure, Guerlain's Orchidée Imperial Cure is an investment ($1,500) but it promises 100% skin cell renewal in just 28 days. There's no other product on the market with a claim so bold.
3. Say goodbye to the dermatologist: For troubled skin that's in need of more than a quick fix, a twice-weekly helping of RéVive's Glycolic Renewal Peel ($295) is in order. It's redefined the at-home facial.
1. Called the "Beauty Booster", Guerlain's Lingerie de Peau BB ($51) protects skin with an SPF, color corrects, and adds a subtle, glowy tint.
2. Before makeup, one pump of Sisley's Radiant Immediate Lift ($240) will take your skin to the next level, diffusing lines and imperfections. Think of it as a primer... on beauty steroids.