One of the most powerful skin foods is actually a drink. This is another antioxidant powerhouse that offers protection against damage like UV rays and helps prevent damage that can lead to cancer. Sipping green tea helps your skin repair itself and help fights premature aging.
Brew up this delicious beverage and your skin will drink it up.
Iced Green Tea
8 cups water
8 whole green tea bags
3 Tbsp honey (optional)
4 sprigs mint, fresh (optional)
4 slices lemon, fresh, sliced (optional)
1. Place water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Add teabags and remove pot from heat.
2. For lightly-sweetened iced tea, stir in honey and mix until dissolved.
3. Let tea steep until desired strength is acquired. Remove teabags and allow tea to cool.
4. Refrigerate until chilled.
5. Serve over ice with a garish or fresh mint and/or lemon, if desired.