The 2014 ESPY Awards will take place tomorrow night, Wednesday July 16th. This year's awards will be hosted by Drake (yay!) and will surely be attended by plenty of fashionable people. I mean, hello we're talking about athletes here... when you work in a uniform every day, you love to get all dolled up.
We were lucky to get a sneak peek at the goodie bag that nominees will be taking home with them, and we're not kidding - the list goes on and on. The ESPY gift bag is known as the "most anticipated goodie bag in sports" and for good reason! There are over 50 exclusive luxury items included, and no, they're not all super sporty. Once we got to see the list, we (as fashion and beauty editors) wanted everything inside!
Some highlights (for us) are:
- Fitbit Flex (chic wearable tech for the win!)
- A 2-night stay at several different hotels and spas (including Harrahs Resort in Southern California and the Loretto Santa Fe)
- A gift card for a Soda Stream starter pack
- His and hers watches from Swiss Legend
- CHOCOLATES (yum)
- A gift card to Denim Repair (save those old jeans you love so much!)
- A wellness/yoga retreat
- Sailing lessons (!!)
- A teeth whitening kit
- A gym membership to CRUNCH
- So. Many. Gift. Cards.
Tune in tomorrow Wednesday, July 16, at 9:00 p.m. ET on ESPN to catch the show, and check back with us for the full fashion recap!