5 things you didn't know about singer James Bay
Musician James Bay's voice is as beautiful as a pair of Rag and Bone boots in fall. The 23-year-old singer has made a name for himself as an English soul-singer, whose skills on the guitar are unparalleled (think John Mayer, but British). After releasing his second EP last month, Bay has performed at Bonnaroo Music Festival and has been making the rounds at clubs and venues. His voice is seriously dynamic and we couldn't help but do a little digging into this singer's story. Here's what we found out:
1) His music makes us feel things ... just listen!
2) He taught himself to play guitar by ear at 11-years-old.
3) He really, really likes to wear fedora's.
4) A video of him performing made it's way onto YouTube, caught the eye of an A&R rep who later signed Bay to Republic Records.
5) He has an odd (and striking) resemblance to Johnny Depp.
James is one of those artists we'll be hearing about soon, so you're welcome! You can listen to more music off his new EP, Let it Go here.