We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. April Fool's joke or a trend in the making? Lauren Conrad dyed her hair a shade of lilac purple yesterday.
2. Open-toe wellies, spray-on yoga pants, American Beagle Outfitters...speaking of April Fool's, here's a roundup of the best of yesterday's jokes from fashion brands.
3. If you're doing any spring cleaning this year, you've got to see these 10 closet organizing tips over on Style Me Pretty. If only we could have closets that gorgeous!
4. We all know and love those Valentino Rockstuds, but have you ever wondered how the 55-year-old fashion brand became relevant again? Fashionista has the scoop.
5. Shailene Woodley continued her Divergent press tour in Germany yesterday, wearing Zuhair Murad at the film's Berlin premiere.
6. We're dying over this glitter nail polish.
7. This spring, we're going global with fringe, tassels, and tribal prints.
8. If you've been eyeing the Easter candy that's recently hit stores, you may want to consider the calories you'll be consuming first.
9. Bikini season is right around the corner, and we're giving away an amazing at-home laser system! Get the details here.