Top 9 at 9: Carolina Herrera says New Yorkers have 'horrendous' style, & more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. We love a lady who isn't afraid to speak her mind, and Carolina Herrera is certainly one of them. The New York designer recently told Haute Living that New Yorkers have 'horrendous' taste -- she's sick of seeing all those bare midriffs and shower shoes! We can only hope this doesn't apply to us. (Page Six)
2. Burberry launched its new fragrance campaign featuring Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne, My Burberry, yesterday, and the photos are stunning.
3. According to a new study by the National Institutes of Health, a low-carb diet is the way to go when you want to lose weight. (Harper's Bazaar)
4. So, how much money do the Kardashians really make?
5. What beauty bloggers save versus spend on. (Meg Biram)
6. Have you seen Angelina Jolie's custom Versace wedding gown? The veil is...interesting.
7. FYI: Kim Kardashian attended the same party as Pippa Middleton yesterday.
8. In more Kardashian news (we swear we're not obsessed), North West is now the proud owner of not only a Chanel bag, but a mini YSL purse too. Oy.
9. There's no better time than fall to invest in a classic black bag.