We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Some of our favorite celebrities, a game of polo and champagne? What could possibly be better? This weekend was the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic and from Lupita Nyong'o in Alexander McQueen to Julianne Moore in Rosie Assoulin, the stars came dressed to impress.
2. Dealing with the Monday blues? Well here, 7 simple tips to make the worst day of the week your favorite day of the week. (Okay, maybe not favorite... but you'll like Mondays we promise!)
3. Bye, bye Miley! Marc Jacobs has a few new stars for its fall 2014 ad campaign, and they aren't going anywhere any time soon... on their own at least. Find out who Miley's replacements are here. (Fashionista)
4. In a rush but still want to look great? There's nothing quite like a pop of color on your lips to complete a makeup look. Here's how to apply red lipstick on the go.
5. Apparently, Kim Kardashian-West hated her Irish honeymoon. She was so bored in the small town of Cork (after some bike riding that apparently she also hated), she begged to go home early. And she did! Mrs. Kardashian-West arrived at LAX today sans Kanye. (The Cut)
(Exhibit A. Kim and Kanye looking v. bored. Credit: Getty Images)
6. Lea Michele has absolutely been one of our favorite Guest Editors to date -- check out all of her amazing content here!
7. Summer is here, and you're ready for that bikini body. Okay so what's first? If you're looking to be totally rid of hair for your first beach weekends, it's a wax! So check out the bikini breakdown: decoding your local waxing menu.
8. Margot Robbie -- blonde bombshell turned brunette... edgy bombshell? ... is now a redhead! See her new color at Glamour.
9. Who else gorged on a cheese platter this weekend?! Well our friends over at Kitchen Daily have a comprehensive report of which cheeses are the best (and worst!) for your health.