StyleList Guest Editor Alexa von Tobel decided to start LearnVest in 2006 while a student at Harvard Business School. Alexa wanted to make personal finance easy to understand and attainable for men and women. This meant dropping out of Harvard to focus on her business and in turn, she embarked on an incredible journey. Fast forward eight years, and LearnVest is a digital leader in financial planning* while Alexa continues to push herself and her business forward.
Alexa wants to reward one lucky StyleList reader with the gift of financial planning -- for free. TODAY ONLY, we're giving away 6 months of free financial planning from LearnVest away on Twitter!
How to Enter: Follow @StyleList and @LearnVest on Twitter and retweet 1 of 7 promotional tweets for a chance to win 6 months of free financial planning from LearnVest.
• Open to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• To enter, retweet (true retweet, quoted retweets will not be counted) 1 of our 7 tweets stating "RETWEET for a chance to WIN 6 months of @AlexavonTobel's @LearnVest financial planning program! Full rules: ____ #StyleListSelects".
• Contest begins on July 26th at 12:01 AM Eastern Time and ends on July 26th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
• You may enter up to 7 times.
• 1 winner will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
• 1 winner will receive 6 months of LearnVest's 5-Year-Planner program, retail value of $394.00.
• Click Here for complete Official Rules.
LearnVest Planning Services, a subsidiary of LearnVest, Inc. is a Registered Investment Adviser providing financial plans for it's clients.
*Disclaimer: This is the opinion of StyleList.
More To Explore...