We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. We're always so curious as to what other fashion editors use to survive Fashion Week. Here's an inside scoop on what a few will be packing this upcoming season (it's so soon!).
2. We really hope you didn't miss the best and worst dressed stars at this year's Emmys, because that would be a real shame.
3. Whether you're going away for Labor Day, or just relaxing at home, we've got all your packing (or staycation) essentials.
4. Celebrity makeup artist Billy B is our guest editor this week! He's got a ton of cool stories and tips from years in the industry, and we're so happy he's here.
5. We're kind of loving this. WWD asked 10 real high school girls in New York City what they're wearing for the back-to-school season.
Image courtesy of WWD.
6. We're obsessed with Grace's new DIY. J.Crew-inspired necklace for a fraction of the price? Sign us up.
7. Is Chris Soules officially the new Bachelor? We think there's a pretty solid chance he might be.
8. Why working out for just your waistline is never a good idea.
9. And the trendiest, most unexpected new skincare ingredients are...