Top 9 at 9: Fashion Week kicks off plus more style news
1. It's officially Fashion Week, and we're starting the morning with BCBG. And while we can't wait to see what Max Azria has in store for us for Spring/Summer 2015, we've been reading up on models to watch, the best Bloggers to follow on Instagram and more. #NYFW here we come!
2. During Fashion Week, it's always really fun to see who is attending the shows, from editors and celebrities to fashion bloggers. Did you know that celebrities are often PAID to attend shows? Find out why and how much they make! (StyleCaster)
3. Um, WHAT. Kendall Jenner (ah, sorry.. just Kendall now...) has reportedly been asked if she'd like to star in the sequel of Fifty Shades of Grey. Get the scoop!
4. Lara Stone looked gorgeous in Christopher Kane at the GQ Men of the Year Awards (doing Mod just the way it ought to be done):
5. In case you missed last night's AOL Build with Public School and Frame Denim, you can watch both interviews here.
6. New York City's mayor Bill de Blasio is supporting New York's fashion industry, "announcing three new initiatives to bolster New York manufacturing." (WWD)
7. Did you know that Meg Ryan's real name is actually Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra? How about that Elton John's name is Reginald Kenneth Dwight? 75 stars whose real names will surprise you! (POPSUGAR)
8. This is too cool: Elle has an inside look at the inspiration for the spring/summer 2015 runways! (ELLE)
9. What's the new 'IT' beauty ingredient? Rose! And it's doing everything.