Top 9 at 9: Halle Berry shuts down the Emmys in Elie Saab, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. If this is 48, sign us up, please! Halle Berry shut down the Emmys last night in a gorgeous, high-slit Elie Saab stunner. Halle is in amazing shape and looked absolutely gorgeous -- let's face it, the woman is ageless.
2. Missed all the red carpet arrivals last night? We've got every single look right here.
3. Would it even be an awards show without a best and worst roundup?
4. We promise we'll stop talking about Blue Ivy's VMA cuteness, but first, you must watch this GIF -- preferably multiple times.
5. Shifting away from the awards show madness, we rounded up the 12 hottest guys playing in the US Open, which started yesterday. We're clearly hard-hitting sports reporters here at StyleList.
6. OK, you NEED to enter this contest Madewell is sponsoring with Artifact Uprising today. Like, stop what you're doing and go enter this contest right now, and you can thank us later. All you have to do is post a picture of your Madewell denim (gotta do it today, 8/26!) and hashtag #denimmadewell #contest, and you're in the running to win a $1500 Madewell gift card. So basically, you'll be set on clothes for the next year or two. It couldn't be much simpler -- get on Instagram NOW!
7. The trendiest skincare ingredients right now are pretty unexpected, if you ask us.
8. Switching up your beauty regimen for fall? We've got all the essentials you need right here.
9. Because we can't stop talking about the Emmys, we loved Bradley's look back at her favorite Emmys looks of all time. We're already looking forward to next year.