We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. You won't be surprised who made the best dressed list over on Red Carpet Fashion! Your favorite mom-to-be, Zoe Saldana stuns with her maternity style and The Notebook star, Rachel McAdams takes home the prize in her peacock-inspired dress. Plus, two of your favorite studs make the best dressed list for men!
2. The inspiring Jaime King opened up this past weekend about issues with infertility and her words were beautiful. Talk about a strong woman.
3. Loft launches their first concept store, Lou and Grey, and the vibe is breezy and laid back. If you are searching for the perfect white t-shirt, look no further because this store has several versions!
4. Could there be another model mom-to-be in Hollywood in the near future? Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine just recently tied the know but they are already talking about having kids!
5. Rock-star legend, Mick Jagger turned 71 this past weekend but he's still got it. Wait till you see his style evolution over the years. We think you might fall in love with his 25 year-old self!
6. Women of the workforce, this ones for you! Thanks to our new office wear guide you might be able to get a few extra minutes of beauty rest this week. Dress for success with our 5 work- appropriate outfits.
7. In case you overindulged this past weekend, beat the bloat with these face-slimming secrets! Trust us -- your bronzer can instantly make you look pounds lighter!
8. We're crushing on this one-piece swimsuit! It's super sexy yet covers you in all the right places.
9. Hurry, hurry, hurry! The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is still going on and you want/need to snag these beauty picks!