Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. We just needed to remind you that THIS HAPPENED. Prince William and Duchess Kate were introduced to Beyonce and Jay Z in one of the most epic moments ever. The Cambridges and the Carters... what could be better? Read more about William and Kate's visit to Brooklyn here!
2. Looking for a little style inspiration? Here are 60 ways to wear a basic pair of blue jeans.
3. In other exciting news, Julia Roberts is the new face of Givenchy! The actress looks stunning in the editorial campaign, which Riccardo Tisci revealed on his Instagram account:
4. Michelle Obama schooled everyone on how to dress for the holidays this week, wearing a gorgeous Monique Lhuillier gown to a reception for the Kennedy Center Honors Gala at the White House.
5. Have you started your holiday shopping? If you're looking to save a few dollars this holiday season, here's a list for the best gifts under $100. (Fashionista)
6. Today's street style tip of the day: Embrace the full skirt! We're obsessed with this patterned piece on Hallie Daily!
7. How exciting would this be? There are rumors circulating that a certain Mrs. Clooney may be pregnant... we hope it's true! (StyleCaster)
8. Anna Kendrick has done it again! The red carpet darling began promoting her new film, Into the Woods last night at the World Premiere in NYC. She looked lovely in a black and white Narcisco Rodriguez gown, simplicity at its best.
9. It's better to give than to receive this holiday season, and our contributors are telling us why.