We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Looking at Kristin Cavallari you would never guess that she gave birth so her son less than three months ago. This mother of two looks better than ever and has already shed 20 pounds of her baby weight. Kristen, please let us in on the secret! (Daily Mail)
2. This year Victoria's Secret is doing something a little (well, drastically) different from their usual campaign. They are releasing a #LessIsMore collection which strays far from their over-the-top lingerie collection in the past. Martha Hunt stars in the collection's first film and we think you'll want to watch it.
3. Taylor Swift just made this little boy's day on Sunday! She stopped by Boston Children's Hospital to sing to Jordan Lee Nickerson, a 6 year old boy battling Lukemia. Whether your a T-Swift music fan or not, the video will make your heart melt. (US Magazine)
4. We have found a skirt that will look and feel great for the rest of summer and will take you into the fall. It's inspired by the Proenza Shouler runway, but we have found a few cheaper versions that are just as cute. Hurry, before they all sell out!
5. Could this be the fountain of youth we've all been looking for? The latest breakthrough in the world of anti-aging might be able to banish our wrinkle forever. You need to check out this miracle product!
6. Do you like the sounds of couture dresses for 80% off? We thought you would. Rent the Runway is having a ridiculous clearance sale! We found a $1500 Yigal Azrouel dress for under $400. That just doesn't happen.
7. You are going to fall in love with Tory Burch's new home collection! The blue and white pieces are absolute perfection and they will last a lifetime. Umm... we will take one of everything, please. (Look Linger Love)
8. Our favorite Duchess wowed us once again at the WWI service in Belgium. Kate wore Alexander McQueen and exuded the type of grace only a royal can manage to do. Look at how beautiful she looks!
9. We might have a little something that will actually make you want to workout. Right now on Revolve's Hotlist are the hottest workout clothes that we have ever seen!