Top 9 at 9: Lea Michele sizzles in black and white plus more style news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Former Guest Editor Lea Michele attended the 15th annual Hollywood Bowl Hall of Fame and Opening Night on Saturday, looking flawless in a high-contrast black and white gown by Paule Ka and a serious tan.
2. Speaking of wearing white, it's the perfect summer staple don't you think? See how contributor City Tonic pairs it with sequins and a pop of blue.
3. Love having painted nails but hate doing it yourself? Put those bottles of Essie to good use with this handy infographic from Refinery 29 of exactly how you should be painting your nails. (Refinery 29)
4. Saturday was Prince William's 32nd birthday! In honor of our favorite royal dad's birthday, let's take a look at the best style moments he had as a child (okay and as he grew up!).
5. Summer is here, and that means fun night strolls in the park with someone special, and romantic dinners outside. See how our contributors would dress for a summer date night!
6. What if Sarah Jessica Parker hadn't played Carrie Bradshaw? Find out which actress originally turned down the lead of Sex and the City, and more stars who passed on iconic roles. (StyleCaster)
7. When should you get rid of your clothes? Here's a 10-step guide to figure it out.
8. See the photos from Lauren Conrad's bachelorette party weekend in Cabo San Lucas with Lo Bosworth and more fair-haired friends! (POPSUGAR)
9. Whether you wear lipstick every day or not, here are the 5 lip colors every woman should own.