Top 9 at 9: Michelle Dockery stuns in white, Olivia Palermo's selling power & more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Downton Abbey's Michelle Dockery attended the Cartier Queen's Cup Final, wearing a spring-y Antonio Berardi dress and leopard print pumps.
2. Speaking of Downton Abbey, have you ever wanted to shop your favorite TV characters' wardrobes? Go on, dress the part!
3. Let's talk about selling power for a minute. There are certain celebrities who can wear something one day, and it'll sell out the next. Socialite Olivia Palermo is definitely one of those people. (Fashionista)
4. They say you are what you eat, so why not eat pretty? Farm fresh fruits and vegetables aren't just delicious, they're also amazing for your skin.
5. In case you missed it, yesterday baby Prince George spent Father's Day with Duchess Kate, watching dad William play polo. And it was adorable. Seriously SO CUTE.
6. The extremely controversial Terry Richardson. Is he an artist or a predator? (The Cut)
7. Dreaming about Prada shoes? Well now you can create your very own (very expensive) custom pair. Fancy! (StyleCaster)
8. Confidence, strength, joy. Beauty is shifting.
9. Don't miss these five stylish ways you can support your favorite World Cup team this summer -- from sneakers to socks... to patterned leggings!