Fall may mean an onslaught of cooler air and shorter days, but it also means fall wardrobes and new beauty collections. While you're stocking up on corduroy skinnies and chunky sweaters (we can't wait!), you're also likely grabbing the must-have nail colors for the season: dark, warm, earthy hues.
We've got the scoop on two new collections from Piggy Polish: Leaves Aren't Afraid of Change and Welcome, Matte! Plus, since Piggy Polish's focus is on giving you a great pedicure with a fast-drying formula, each bottle comes with a cute toe ring to go with your new nails.
Leaves Aren't Afraid to Change has five colors:
· Be Blue-tiful: A metallic navy with just the teensiest hint of sparkle
· Dandy Lion: A shimmering mustard yellow that gives nails a sunset tone
· Cloudy Daze: A smooth bronze that will perfectly complement a post-summer sunkissed glow
· I Dream of Green-y: A jade green that's the color of leaves before they start the seasonal transition
· Make It Reign: A gleaming metallic purple to add a touch of glam to your look
Welcome, Matte! consists of three shades:
· I'm Matte About You: A deep navy that evokes a dark, autumn night sky
· I'll Leaf It Up To You: A light green that pops against all skin tones
· Midnight Cheer: A rich charcoal gray reminiscent of a chalkboard - perfect for back to school
You can check out their new colors (retailing for $9 each) online now at PiggyPolish.com.
More To Explore...