Happy Tuesday to you! And a good day it is: Shopbop is kicking off a big sale today. Really big. I'm talking hundreds of new markdowns (including this, finally!), and 50 – 70% off things like Eberjey swimsuits and really good basics from Theory. There's even some good jewelry steals like these Tory Burch earrings that ring in at under $100. The best part is that summer is just getting started and there's plenty of sunny goodies to shop for in this sale.
Here's what you can't miss:
- A white dress is a must-have for summer. This Grecian-inspired one-shoulder from Rachel Zoe is one of my very favorites I've seen yet. Adding it to my cart for sure.
- I love the glam touch of gold on these sandals.
- The color, the ruffled sleeves -- how could you not love this Tibi top?
- Under $100: this easy-breezy maxi dress looks so comfy!
- Scalloped and rose gold? Yes, please.
- It's too bad I didn't wait an extra week to buy this bikini top. (Love it.)
- Speaking of swimsuits, this blue-and-white bikini from Shoshanna is really cute.
- Everybody knows that a good trench is a classic. If you can find one like this that's under $100, don't pass it up.
- You all know how much I love Lemlem. I love it even more when it goes on sale.
- My past Tory Burch sandals have always been favorites. It might be time to stock up on a new pair or two.
- While you're at it, take a peek at this adorable Tory tunic. The yellow is my pick!
- Are these a necessity? Of course not. They're just too adorable to pass up.