We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. WAIT STOP. Apparently, Disney is planning a Beauty and the Beast remake! So yes, dreams DO come true! Get the deets. (Cosmopolitan)
2. Have you seen all of the looks from last night's CMT Music Awards? We have a roundup of the best and worst dressed right here-- Carrie Underwood and Nicole Kidman included.
3. New Balance is suing Karl Lagerfeld... over sneakers. Because his sneaks look a little too much like their sneaks. You be the judge (well... an actual judge will be the judge, but take a look!) (Fashionista)
4. Shopping for dad but on a budget? Take a look at these wallet-friendly Father's Day gifts.
5. It's raining buckets in New York City, so we're taking a look back at the story behind the rain boot (aka the wellington). Our favorite royals love them -- read about the royal-must-have!
Photo: Getty Images
6. We love this: The Queen's least and most Queen-y moments. (POPSUGAR)
7. Summer means wearing lots of white, and you want to keep them bright white. No yellowing allowed. Here's the essential step-by-step guide to keeping your whites sparkly.
8. Um who else is obsessed with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? Looks like Doritoes is taking a page out of his book, stashing 3,000 GOLDEN CHIPS in their bags. Find out more over at Kitchen Daily!
9. Can we talk about how a-ma-zing these bridal updos are? (Style Me Pretty)
Photo credit: Disney