Top 9 at 9: Cara Delevingne's first film, Miss USA and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Remember that time supermodel Cara Delevingne wanted to be an actress? Well, check out a clip of her first film, "Timeless." (Fashionista)
2. Miss USA has been crowned and it is the stunning Miss Nevada, Nia Sanchez who took the title!
3. GREAT news. Tory Burch is going to start making watches! The designer has collaborated with Fossil Group to create her first watch collection for the brand, which is set to launch in October. (WWD - Sub. req.)
4. They say that rain on your wedding day is good luck, and sometimes, makes your wedding even more beautiful. (Style Me Pretty)
5. We know you'll love these pretty dresses and cover-ups that can take you right from the beach to happy hour with the girls.
6. Father's Day is almost here! Give him something he'll really love - your words. Our friends at Kitchen Daily have created recipe cards for your Dad! We know we're making one! (Kitchen Daily)
7. It's a rainy, dreary day in NYC, so we're stocking up on these: the perfect waterproof mascaras to get you through any torrential rain.
8. We absolutely love this bright, funky outfit -- the perfect top and skirt representation of Hawaiian Punch!
9. Here are 6 reasons to get your golden glow from a bottle and not the tanning bed. Consider yourself convinced.