We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Chelsea Clinton was honored Tuesday evening at the Riverkeeper Annual Fisherman's Ball in NYC for her work promoting clean drinking water around the world. Bill and Hillary's daughter kept her look all business in a matching black blazer and pencil skirt set, sporting just baaaarely a hint of a baby bump underneath. (US Weekly)
2. It's shorts season! We're loving Chassity's camo pair today. (Look Linger Love)
3. Here's another look we love! Emily found the best embroidered dress for under $100. (Cupcakes & Cashmere)
4. It's time for another Shopbop sale! One of our fave e-retailers has knocked their prices on tons of items, so get there quick before you miss out!
5. Instagram is looking like the new way to shop these days. Here's three startups that are making it easier. (Fashionista)
6. Reese Witherspoon hit the red carpet in Oscar de la Renta yesterday for a luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Obviously, we love the dress.
7. Spring shopping is all too tempting, but our girl Bradley has us covered on the best style steals out there right now. (Luella & June)
8. We don't know if you've noticed this too, but Coach is seriously upping their design ante. Does that mean higher prices too? Hmm... (Bloomberg)
9. Guys -- fringe. It's happening.