Top 9 at 9: Chloe Moretz in Valentino and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Last night, young Hollywood walked the red carpet for the 2014 Teen Choice Awards and our favorite fashionista Chloe Moretz stole the show in red Valentino. To see all the best looks from last night's show, click here!
2. It's almost that time of year again, college students and the like are heading back to school. Cue the silent tears to the end of summer. This year, head back in style with one of the chicest backpacks we could find and more.
3. Ever wonder how supermodels like Cara Delevingne work out, well wonder no longer, Fashioinista has the answer.
4. If your nails are dry, brittle, yellow, or breaking, they might be trying to tell you something about your health. Click here to find out what it all means.
5. Lauren Conrad may have some impending nuptials on the horizon, but right now, she's catching our attention for her beachy waves. Find out how to get these flawless curls here!
6. If you brewed a fresh cup of coffee this morning, you might want to consider saving the coffee grounds for a DIY scrub. Our friends at Marie Clare show you how incredible coffee can be as an exfoliant (and an afternoon pick-me-up).
7. Lace has come a long way from the standard sexy nighty and we show you how easy it is to work into your wardrobe.
8. Former guest editor Kylie Jenner celebrated her 17th birthday this weekend with cake, a trip to the Teen Choice Awards and matching hats? Looks like her friends all decided to wear one of her many selfies on their heads. Check out the picture here.
9. It may be Monday, but there is a weeks worth of outfits to wear and if you need help deciding what to wear, we've got you covered!