Top 9 at 9: H&M shows at Paris Fashion Week, Lupita's mini-me and more
1. H&M showed in Paris this week, and they sent refreshingly happy, smiling models down the runway. Kinda a nice change from the steely-gazed models we usually see, don't you think? (Fashionista)
2. Marc Jacobs beauty has chosen Jessica Lange as the new face of their beauty line, and while she takes a quick break from filming American Horror Story, we can't imagine a better role! (Racked)
3. Giorgio Armani is NOT happy with Anna Wintour for skipping his show in Milan. Read more from his press conference following the runway here.
4. Remember Lupita Nyong'o's stunning red Ralph Lauren gown she wore to the Golden Globes? Well she now has a mini-me. And she's the CUTEST little fashionista (with a brilliant mother)! See more adorable outfits on her mom Angie's Instagram feed.
5. Speaking out with humor and honesty, Pippa Middleton gave a keynote speech this week. She talked about the ups and downs of the fame she's stepped into since her sister married Prince William, and even dished that her bridesmaid dress from the Royal Wedding may have fit "a little too well."
6. LOL. The Cut has an extremely important, must-read list for us. The 35 Orangest Men to Ever Grace a Red Carpet. Yup. (The Cut)
7. Breaking news: This Girls star has found her boy! Allison Williams is officially engaged to Ricky Van Veen! Congrats to the happy couple and their blindingly-white smiles. (Us Weekly)
8. Wondering what the Oscar leading ladies will be wearing to the Academy Awards this weekend? See our favorite picks for them (that we hope they choose!).
9. Jessica Biel stepped out this week looking oh-so-springy in a plaid dress and blue blazer. (WhoWhatWear)