We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Twitter, Instagram and the whole Internet's gone bonkers in the light of recent rumors, but that didn't stop Jay Z and Beyoncé from looking like the coolest couple courtside at the Brooklyn Nets game last night. (US Magazine)
2. Mad for "Maleficent"? Enter for your chance to win tickets to the movie premiere or even a MAC Maleficent Makeup Collection!
3. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen up The Row's first store in Beverly Hills. One ticket to L.A., please!
4. Over 60 foreign models were arrested in China over the weekend and had their passports and cell phones taken away.
5. What's missing in this stunning photo of Kelly Rowland? Her ring finger! The rumored newlywed kept her hands close to the hip at an NYC event last night.
6. Let's get real. What is the best exercise to lose weight?
7. Rumors from facialist, Deborah Mitchell, are buzzing that Kate Middleton reportedly indulged in a "bee-venom facial" before the royal wedding. (The Cut)
8. Even fit & fab Chrissy Teigen has to admit that surviving 15 minutes of spin class is an accomplishment. (SELF)
9. As if you weren't already on the edge of the seat to see Channing Tatum in 22 Jump Street, Tatum will now be in the next "X-Men" movie coming up! Can we buy tickets yet? (Complex)