Top 9 at 9: Karlie Kloss may be too famous for Fashion Week, your next facial mask & more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Are you ready for the Super Bowl? Here's how to dress in your team colors if you don't have a jersey (or just don't want to wear one).
2. And the baton has been passed! A pickle... that is. We're so excited for both Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers for their new ventures and can't wait to have those two on our televisions every night!
3. We haven't seen much of the Duchess of Cambridge since the holidays. Remember that sprawling home on the Queen's Norfolk estate that was gifted to William on his 30th birthday? Wills and Kate are doing renovations on Amner Hall, and plan to move in any day now -- splitting their time between the country and London. They reportedly spent some time there last week (according to Vanity Fair's "green-wellied mole") to check on renovations and relax. Good news for Kate fans, we'll see her all dolled up for a gala on February 11th! (Vanity Fair)
4. Reports are surfacing that Karlie Kloss might officially be too famous for Fashion Week. The Victoria's Secret Angel was all over the runways last season, but having reached supermodel status, she's apparently now only available by "special arrangement." We expect she'll still grace the stage of the biggies -- what about you? (Fashionista)
5. In the land of new hilarious Jennifer Lawrence news: the costume designer from American Hustle, Michael Wilkinson, revealed that he was glad they "had a couple" of that pale, metallic dress J.Law wore in the film, since she's "not against eating Doritos and snack food in her costume." (The Cut)
6. Feeling lucky? Enter AOL's #SuperSelfie contest for a chance to win a big screen TV! What better way to watch football all year long?
7. A woman who consistently tops our best dressed list, Cate Blanchett did it again at the 3rd Annual AACTA Awards in Givenchy.
Photo: Getty Images
8. Grab an extra carton of eggs when you hit the grocery store, because you may be replacing your store-bought face mask with some yolks after you read this story. It's not a lie, you can get super soft, glowy skin by putting your favorite breakfast meal on your skin! (Refinery 29)
9. Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and while we definitely don't encourage over-analyzing things in a relationship, this is pretty interesting. Glamour spoke with a well-known florist to get the scoop on what his choice of flowers says about your relationship! (Glamour)