We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Katy Perry as Cher Horowitz? As if! Okay but really, apparently Katy wants to play Cher in the Broadway musical adaptation of the film Clueless. But whether or not Katy lands the job, the script and lyrics of the show will be written by Amy Heckerling (writer/director of the original film) so it's bound to be amazing! (StyleCaster)
2. Do you have nail polish ADD like we do? Then you NEED to try the Sephora Formula X Press Pods, one manicure in a bottle, and 24 colors to choose from! Enter to WIN your own set by retweeting THIS tweet. Yes, it's seriously that simple!
3. So is Kate Middleton pregnant again? The rumors are swirling... get the scoop!
4. Amy Adams has landed a fall campaign - and looks stunning, of course. See the first photo of the Fall 2014 Max Mara campaign, featuring Ms. Adams here. (Fashionista)
5. We love HBO's TrueBlood, and were utterly shocked by (spoiler! We won't say...)'s death -- more shocking television show deaths through the years. (CNN)
6. Jessica Chastin looked gorgeous in Mary Katranzou at the 'The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' gala premiere.
Photo: Getty Images
7. Remember that one time Bethenny Frankel posed in her 4 year-old toddler's pajamas? Yeah, the world didn't take that too well. (Fashionista)
8. Want that perfect wavy beach hair? Try our new favorite sea salt spray!
9. Here's the perfect guide to finding the best sunglasses for your face shape.