Top 9 at 9: Kim Kardashian nails it in a tux, trendy workout classes and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Kim Kardashian nailed it with this menswear-inspired tuxedo ensemble when she attended an event for a congressional candidate yesterday. (Fashionista)
2. You keep an eye on beauty and fashion trends, but don't ignore the trendiest workout classes that people are flipping over at the moment. From trampoline cardio to piloxing (don't ask , just read!) there's some wacky ones out there. But hey, whatever gets your heart pumping! (StyleCaster)
3. Heading to Coachella this weekend? We've got your hair situation all wrapped up.
4. You know we love Kate Bosworth's style (who doesn't?) so we naturally obsessed over her Giambattista Valli couture dress from an event yesterday.
5. It's Alexander McQueen and Jenny Packham - both custom, of course - for Duchess Kate on day 4 of the royal tour. See our coverage of her style so far.
6. We went to a fall preview of Cole Haan yesterday, and fell madly in love with far too many totes and pairs of shoes. Get ready, come the August release of their fall line you'll want to run to Cole Hann stores!
7. Speaking of being in love, we NEED these Clubmaster Ray-Bans for spring.
8. Yesterday, Marie Claire released its May issue, with 5 of our favorite "fresh faced" women sharing the cover.
9. We're thinking that forest green bridesmaid dresses juuuust might become a trend, thanks to this gorgeous wedding on StyleMePretty. You have to see the photos!