1. Kristin Cavallari has welcomed a second son with husband Jay Cutler! Congratulations to the happy parents. (E! Online)
2. So what's it like to be Anna Wintour's daughter? Let Anna Wintour's daughter Bee Shaffer tell you herself. (Fashionista)
3. Are you doing some last-minute Mother's Day shopping? Look no further than our Mother's Day Gift Finder to help you with all of your shopping needs! Just enter some details about your mom and your price range, and we'll find you the perfect gifts.
4. Jennifer Lawrence is worried you're going to get sick of her -- her red carpet antics, that is. Read more over at Page Six. (Page Six)
5. You've heard of cost per wear, the importance of buying smart and getting the most out of the clothing you purchase. If you're not convinced, read Livia Firth's argument that this doesn't just benefit your wallet - but the world. (Business of Fashion)
6. The most inconvenient clothing and beauty mishaps tend to happen when you have absolutely no time to change. Read our survival guide for the biggest fashion emergencies.
7. Wait, this is SO sweet. With Mother's Day right around the corner, StyleCaster tells us about 9 labels that are named after mothers and grandmothers. (StyleCaster)
8. We're so excited for spring that we're ready to re-vamp our accessories: starting with sunglasses! See our favorite picks for this season.
9. And while you're shading your eyes from the sun, don't forget to take care of your skin. Hate using regular sunscreen on your face? That's okay - try these easy ways to incorporate SPF into your regular beauty routine!