We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. There's a workout class that totally makes you feel like Beyoncé while you and other vixen classmates affirm, "I look good tonight." (The Cut)
2. Infamous for their low-key look and super sleek design, Teva sandals take center stage as this season's must-have "ugly shoe" perfect for any sunny day outfit. (Fashionista)
3. Lady Gaga was a total pink panther as she strutted around New York in a pink pantsuit, bow-tie and sunhat.
4. Space age design is the latest style trend entering out atmosphere and we seriously can't get enough of it.
5. Lauren Conrad looks smoldering on Allure's April 2014 cover, plus she gives the low down on quintessential California style!
6. Google Glass is about to get a whole lot more stylish (and accessible!) with Gooogle's latest announcement of a partnership with Luxxotica, the parent company behind favorites like Ray-Ban and Oakley. (Hypebeast)
7. Take a peek at the 10 products Rachel Zoe keeps in her handbag at all times.
8. Experts share the ultimate guide to spring cleaning your makeup bag. (BeautyHigh)
9. American Eagle Outfitters reveals a brand new line designed for you and your dog. The looks are beyond fetching. (PopSugar)