We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. The very inspirational Lupita Nyong'o credits supermodel Alek Wek as her source of confidence growing up. (Refinery29)
2. Cold weather chic: 18 celebs show us what to wear with brown boots.
3. Rihanna runs the fashion world, including #PaRih. Instagram has nicknamed Paris Fashion Week #PaRih after the singer who's been owning every outfit like a boss. (Style.com)
4. Who really won at the award shows? You may be surprised what designers dressed the most celebs this red carpet season. (Fashionista)
5. Speaking of the red carpet, Louise Roe shares her 2014 Oscars photo diary and we can't get enough.
6. The ever so talented Pharrell Williams teams up with UNIQLO to launch a collaborative line of limited edition tees launching in April. (Hypebeast)
7. No more excuses. All you need is five minutes to pull off this ab-blasting workout.
8. Kanye West sat front row to support future sister-in-law Kendall Jenner at Givenchy's Fall/Winter ready-to-wear collection during Paris Fashion Week. (Us Weekly)
9. The Bachelor: Women Tell All special last night was just as explosive (and controversial!) as the season. (E! Online)