We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Mila Kunis attended CinemaCon to promote her latest film with Channing Tatum, wearing a loose-fitting navy blue dress that shows off her changing figure.
2. Happy birthday Lady Gaga! See her style transformation - from the weird to the wacky to the, well... odd.
3. With a 3-week-long royal tour on the horizon, we've got Kate's fashion on the mind. (And George fashion too!!) See our predictions of what the Duchess will wear during her visit to Australia and New Zealand here.
4. We're so. excited. Diane von Furstenberg's new reality show is going to air on E! Not so surprising, as so eloquently put by Fashionista, the network is indeed the "purveyor of all things reality television." (especially if it's a Kardashian reality show!) (Fashionista)
5. Kanye on his love for the city of Paris: "Paris is like the girl that's rude to you at the bar at first, and then you eventually fall in love with her the most." See more ridiculous quotes from the Vogue Kimye cover story. (StyleCaster)
6. It's almost the weekend - aka time to relax! If you weren't planning an at-home spa night, you should seriously consider one. And voila, we've got everything you need to make that evening perfect right here!
7. Decorating your room? Why not take inspiration from one of the most stylish women we know: Rachel Zoe.
8. POPSUGAR loves Ryan Gosling for his goofy side. We do too, friends, we do too. (POPSUGAR)
9. Get the look! Jessica Biel just got back from vacation with her husband Justin Timberlake, and when she hopped off the plane we fell in love with her chic menswear coat. So much so, that we sought out the look for less.