We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Miley Cyrus and Madonna performed together in coordinating Western-inspired outfits, cowboy hats included for their surprise collaboration during the taping of Cyrus' MTV Unplugged special. Tune in January 29th, at 9 p.m. on MTV to see these shiny, studded ensembles in action. (E! Online)
2. Amidst the buzzworthy GIFs and impactful presidential speech, FLOTUS Michelle Obama looked stunning as usual at the State of the Union address in a conservative emerald dress and sweater designed by French designer Azzedine Alaïa.
3. And as if the Grammy performances were not enough, Vin Diesel made our day with his lip-syncing (and dancing!) video he posted on Facebook. Here's one video you can't stop watching.
4. We discovered the nine prettiest pink beauty products you can wear all year long. Valentine's Day is about to get jealous.
5. Google unveiled a new collection of eyewear frames to help make Google Glass your own. The Titanium collection is lightweight and offers a variety of styles accessible today. (HYPEBEAST)
6. With Queen Elizabeth II's finances reportedly down to just £1 million (down from a whopping £35 million in 2001), questions arise about whether Kate Middleton's expensive hair maintenance is a factor in the crises. (ELLE)
7. DKNY connects fashion to football with the label's latest visuals for its spring/summer 2014 collections visuals featuring a team of stylish all-stars (spoiler alert: Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn made the squad!).
8. Abercrombie & Fitch's shares went up 6 percent yesterday after A&F's CEO and Chairman Mike Jeffries lost his chairman role. (Fashionista)
9. Lily Allen gets bluntly honest in latest Elle magazine interview as she reveals, 'I'd rather look like Kate Moss than myself.' (Daily Mail)
Photo Credit: Getty Images