We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Rosario Dawson left her premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on the back of a Harley Davidson... all while wearing a Dolce & Gabbana dress. (E! Online)
2. NYC's new fitness boutique, ModelFit, is shaping the fit yet lean bodies of stars like Anne Hathaway, Anne V, Miranda Kerr, and Karlie Kloss. (The Cut)
3. Pecs anyone? Jimmy Fallon and Terry Crews strip down for an "Ebony and Ivory" duet that's too hilarious to handle.
4. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West surprise everyone with their wedding destination as more details emerge on one of the most highly anticipated wedding of the year.
5. Coca-Cola and OPI are launching a collection of nail polish colors in June 2014, that will have you complementing ladies on their Sprite-inspired manicure. (V Magazine)
6. One adorable little boy is recreating model photos and singlehandedly breaking hearts all over the world -- all at an affordable price.
7. It's time to take your Instagram swag to the next level. Adidas is launching customizable shoes printed with your favorite Instagram photos.
8. "Selfie" isn't going anywhere. Merriam-Webster announced that the buzzword (along with "hashtag") has been added to the collegiate dictionary. (Time)
9. Get ready for swimsuit season with these 9 amazing cures for razor burn!