We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Taylor Swift rocked a crop top at last night's Academy of Country Music Awards and it was one of our favorite T-Swift red carpet looks to date!
2. Last night (this morning in New Zealand), the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge officially began their royal tour, with a very cute Prince in tow. Little Georgie was a natural at his first appearance in front of the public and media (if you're not counting day-old George!). See all of the amazing pictures here.
3. Which fashion capital of the world should you actually live in? Take this BuzzFeed quiz to find out!
4. Nothing completes a beauty look like a lovely rose-colored blush. See our favorite pick here.
5. Are you on the jumpsuit train? Well it's going to be spring's hottest trend - and we show you how to pull it off!
6. Um, WHOA. Over the weekend, Dolce & Gabbana compared Victoria Beckham's clothing line to Zara. Seriously? All we have to say is don't mess with Posh. (StyleCaster)
7. Kristen Stewart's hair is WHAT color? Orange. Yes, orange!
8. Game of Thrones started last night! We were glued to our TVs from 9-10pm, but it's obvious that its influence goes much further. Proof: Elle wrote this killer piece comparing GOT character wardrobes to runway looks. (ELLE)
9. Did we mention how ADORABLE Prince George is?!?!