Top 9 at 9: The Jenner sisters cover 'Marie Claire Mexico', memorable Oscars fashion & more style news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. We may not always remember who took home the Oscar, but we certainly forget these memorable Academy Awards' red carpet fashion moments.
2. Abercrombie & Fitch's latest star-studded campaign kicks off with a launch party that might've just been the best young hollywood party yet. (Teen Vogue)
3. Victoria's Secret launched its first t-shirt bra collection and we're already obsessed with it!
4. Taking a few cues from their older sisters, Kylie and Kendall Jenner rock the March cover of Marie Claire Mexico and look downright fabulous. (Buzzfeed)
5. Feeling a bit thin? Try one of these hairstyles that make your hair look fuller! (Daily Makeover)
6. Isabel Marant might be falling out of love with the sneaker wedge trend she started (and everyone's copied!) but still loves sporting her original design. (Fashionista)
7. Chanel introduces a printed leather & toile backpack for its spring/summer 2014 collection and we're already scheming on how we can get our hands on the limited edition must-have. (Hypebeast)
8. Transform your look with these 16 accessories under $150 and instantly look like a million bucks.
9. Beware: the new Nars Matte Multiple collection might just make your other lipsticks jealous.
Photo Credit: Marie Claire Mexico / Via Facebook: 129938477045797