We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. So long, New York! The Victoria's Secret fashion show is officially moving to London this winter. (The Cut)
2. Awear Solutions is about to change the street style game as we know it with super cool technology that makes clothing you see on the street shoppable. (Fashionista)
3. Oprah got to wear Pharrell's hat at her intimate interview with the style icon. For that, we're just plain jealous. (Hypebeast)
4. Drybar introduced the Texas Tea line perfect for go big or go home Texas-style hairdos. (POPSUGAR)
5. April showers bring May flowers... and hairstyle-ruining humidity. Check out these hair tips perfect for humid spring weather. (Refinery29)
6. YAY or NAY: Kendall Jenner's new larger than life piercing at Coachella has got everyone buzzing. (Style.com)
7. Tired of excessive sweating when you hit the gym? Here is the ultimate guide for your next workout. (Beauty High)
8. Here are 7 deals that should cheer you up a little on Tax Day. (StyleCaster)
9. Kristin Cavallari isn't letting motherhood (or being pregnant) get in the way of being 'Fabulist.'