We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. We love Cameron Diaz and we love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's line, The Row, so, naturally we can't get enough of this sleek, chic, leather dress Cameron wore to The Other Woman premiere in London.
2. Spring showers are already here, and our best tip (besides a sturdy umbrella and cute rain boots) is a waterproof mascara.
3. Speaking of rainy days, a hot pink lip like Lea Michele's is the quickest pick-me-up we can think of for inclement weather.
4. Another rainy day mood-lifter is this glitter polish by Deborah Lippmann. We're obsessed!
5. Have you heard of bread shaming? Over at Elle.com, Faran Krentcil is suggesting we stop judging other women for eating bread. No judgements here -- we eat a lot of bagels over here at the StyleList HQ.
6. While bread shaming is certainly a faux pas in our book, here's another -- the Duchess of Cambridge wore the same exact coat as another guest at a wedding she attended earlier this week. Does this give us permission to wear the same dress multiple times this wedding season?
7. OK, we had to -- have you seen this video? Not one, not two, but THREE models fell at a fashion show in China. LOL, but seriously -- we hope everyone's OK!
8. Is anyone besides us getting a little anxious about pulling off the jumpsuit trend? No worries! Advice From a Twenty Something has you covered.
9. How cute did Kristen Bell look last night in Camilla and Marc at the launch of the Amex EveryDay credit card? P.S. Do you spy the groceries behind her? We're kind of loving the Chanel-inspired party theme.