We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Prince George had his first official playdate in New Zealand last night (Wednesday afternoon already for those down under!), and mom Kate wore a cute, black and white Tory Burch frock for the occasion.
2. For those mourning the closing of discount store Loehmann's, there's something get excited about! The retailer has announced plans to make a comeback in May -- this time, in the online space.
3. Discovered this week, Tom Ford is secretly married to his partner of 27 years, Richard Buckley. Mazel Tov!
4. Game of Thrones fans, rejoice! The show's been picked up by HBO for two more seasons.
6. Are we the only ones obsessed with Brooklyn Decker's Valetino jumpsuit? Can't be.
7. This spring, it's all about a high-shine metallic.
8. Yellow seems to be the color of the season! Joy Bryant kicked off the AmEx "Faces of FIlm" campaign for the Tribeca Film Festival yesterday, and while the campaign featuring the actress is pretty awesome, we were a little more interested in her bright yellow April, May jacket and cool, ripped J Brand denim.
9. Have you seen the new Mara Hoffman x Havianas collection? If you haven't, go grab a pair now!