Street style tip of the day: Southern hospitality
Street style tip of the day: Summer blues
Street style tip of the day: Summer shirtdress
Street style tip of the day: Summer ready
Street style tip of the day: Denim dress and sneaks
Happy birthday, Wills! A style transformation of the Duke of Cambridge
1. Stress point: Tipping.
2. Stress point: Holiday weight gain.
3. Stress point: Social anxiety.
4. Stress point: Your family.
5. Stress point: Answering work emails during your off time.
6. Stress point: Being low on cash for gifts.
7. Stress point: Seasonal depression.
To help combat any unease, we've identified 7 end-of-year stress points, and provided helpful ways to deal with them so your holiday season can be fun, festive, and totally zen. Read on!
More from StyleCaster:
New Study Finds That Stress Sweat Makes People Judge You More
How to Approach Gift-Giving With A Brand-New Boyfriend: 9 Dos and Don'ts
Go Ahead, Indulge: 20 Healthy Cocktails To Sip This Season
How To Make Opening Gifts Less Awkward