#LoveYourCurls: Celebrating women loving their natural curls
Street style tip of day: Denim on denim
How to kill your sugar addiction before it kills you
24 figure-flattering, yet glam one-piece swimsuits
Why you should give jumpsuits a try
Watch: How to curl your hair using a flat iron
1. Stress point: Tipping.
2. Stress point: Holiday weight gain.
3. Stress point: Social anxiety.
4. Stress point: Your family.
5. Stress point: Answering work emails during your off time.
6. Stress point: Being low on cash for gifts.
7. Stress point: Seasonal depression.
To help combat any unease, we've identified 7 end-of-year stress points, and provided helpful ways to deal with them so your holiday season can be fun, festive, and totally zen. Read on!
More from StyleCaster:
New Study Finds That Stress Sweat Makes People Judge You More
How to Approach Gift-Giving With A Brand-New Boyfriend: 9 Dos and Don'ts
Go Ahead, Indulge: 20 Healthy Cocktails To Sip This Season
How To Make Opening Gifts Less Awkward