Street style tip of the day: Party in the USA
4th of July deals: The best online sales to shop this weekend
Street style tip of the day: All-American look
The People's Princess: Diana of Wales, a style transformation
Street style tip of the day: Red, white and blue
Shop this video: The water bottle that keeps drinks cold for 24 hours
1. Stress point: Tipping.
2. Stress point: Holiday weight gain.
3. Stress point: Social anxiety.
4. Stress point: Your family.
5. Stress point: Answering work emails during your off time.
6. Stress point: Being low on cash for gifts.
7. Stress point: Seasonal depression.
To help combat any unease, we've identified 7 end-of-year stress points, and provided helpful ways to deal with them so your holiday season can be fun, festive, and totally zen. Read on!
More from StyleCaster:
New Study Finds That Stress Sweat Makes People Judge You More
How to Approach Gift-Giving With A Brand-New Boyfriend: 9 Dos and Don'ts
Go Ahead, Indulge: 20 Healthy Cocktails To Sip This Season
How To Make Opening Gifts Less Awkward