10 killer beauty hacks you can pull off using salt
20 outfits to wear on Thanksgiving day
Street style tip of the day: A whole 'lotta fur
Katy Perry's ARIA Awards outfit: Wows in fun, flirty crop top
Urban Decay debuts 'Naked On The Run' in NOLA
How to take care of suede shoes in winter
1. Stress point: Tipping.
2. Stress point: Holiday weight gain.
3. Stress point: Social anxiety.
4. Stress point: Your family.
5. Stress point: Answering work emails during your off time.
6. Stress point: Being low on cash for gifts.
7. Stress point: Seasonal depression.
To help combat any unease, we've identified 7 end-of-year stress points, and provided helpful ways to deal with them so your holiday season can be fun, festive, and totally zen. Read on!
More from StyleCaster:
New Study Finds That Stress Sweat Makes People Judge You More
How to Approach Gift-Giving With A Brand-New Boyfriend: 9 Dos and Don'ts
Go Ahead, Indulge: 20 Healthy Cocktails To Sip This Season
How To Make Opening Gifts Less Awkward