Kate Middleton is so popular, that the fashion magazine, British Vogue, has taken her style breakdown a step further and has charted her wardrobe by length, height, size and color (to name a few).
In the February issue of British Vogue, Kate Middleton (who turned 31-years old on January 9th) created a "Katepedia" of fashionable moments in the Duchess of Cambridges' life in the spotlight. Here are a few of our favorite highlights:
- 1.) Kate's favorite color to wear is blue. The Duchess is photographed wearing the calming hue 24% of the time while she wears the color red 13% of the time.
- 2.) Kate's ideal drop earring length is 33mm (that's 3.3cm)
- 3.) Kate's favorite shoes are LK Bennett's Sledge Heel in nude with an heel height of 4inches!
- 4.) By percentage, Kate wears her hair blowed dry 73.4% of the time and half up 13.6% of the time
- 5.) In keeping with tradition, Kate wears her hats tilted at a perfect 50 degree angle.
Check out the gallery above to see if Vogue was right (does Kate really wear bluejQuery19106025989034678787_1368026966037).
To read more about Kate's wardrobe, click here.
Photo Credit: Getty Images