1. It's a match made in CW heaven: Seth Cohen and Blair Waldorf (er...we mean Adam Brody and Leighton Meester) have officially tied the knot, according to US Weekly.
2. March is fast approaching, which can only mean one thing...spring shoes. Shop the season's best styles over at Refinery29.
3. Didn't catch Monday's episode of The Bachelor? It's fine, because we recapped it here.
4. We love Etsy, but it can be time-consuming (OK, and a little intimidating) to peruse the site for the best stuff. Luckily, Emily rounded up these 11 art prints from Etsy that are seriously awesome finds. (Cupcakes & Cashmere)
5. We know New York Fashion week just ended, but apparently, so did London Fashion Week. Check out the best looks here before we move on to Milan.
6. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover girls were in NYC yesterday, and we loved their 50th anniversary party looks.
7. Do you have a shopping addiction? Not gonna lie, some of these may or may not have applied to us.
8. Missed the Burberry show at London Fashion Week? No worries, because we've got the full trend report right here.
9. Chanel Iman also attended the Sports Illustrated party last night, and we can't get over this eye makeup.