1. It's Valentine's Day! We love this festive outfit from Amy of Dallas Wardobe.
2. NYFW has finally come to a close. See the best looks from the last day, including Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, and Calvin Klein, over here.
3. Kendall Jenner walked the Marc Jacobs runway in a completely sheer today yesterday.
4. Lupita Nyong'o sat and Naomi Watts sat front row at Calvin Klein yesterday, right next to Anna Wintour. Who's getting excited for the Oscars?
5. Speaking of Fashion Week, one of our favorite presentations was J.Crew. Here's ten reasons to get excited about what the brand has in store for us come fall.
6. We spotted these delicious-looking cookies on Luella & June blogger Bradley Agather Means' Instgram this morning -- who's baking last-minute Valentine's treats?
7. NYFW may be over, but the street style we spotted will serve as some serious winter inspiration over the next month. Here's the best of what we saw this week.
8. Have you heard who made the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Editon cover? If you haven't, you're in for a surprise...
9. And finally, we loved the Michael Kors Fall/Winter 2014 collection. See the best looks here.