We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Mila Kunis opens up to Ellen Degeneres on today's episode of the Ellen show, and we're kind of dying to watch it. Apparently, she's majorly craving pickles right now. (US Weekly)
2. Mother's Day is right around the corner! We're loving Chassity's gift guide, if you need last minute present ideas.
3. Speaking of Mother's Day, you've got to watch this video on the 10 signs your mom is your best friend. So funny, yet so true!
4. It's sunless tanner seasons! Here's 10 really good ones.
5. If you live near a Calypso St. Barth store, you can donate gently-used clothing in-store, for a discount of 20% off. Now that' what we call fashion for a good cause. (Stripes & Sequins)
6. Fashion it-girl Jamie Chung was spotted out and about in LA yesterday, wearing the Banana Republic Marimekko Collection Sweater and Skirt. How cute is she?! The Marimekko Collection Crew Neck Sweater and Mid-Length Patio Skirt in Kivet Print will be available online at a Banana Republic starting May 22. Photo credit: Splash News
7. This weekend is looking hot and sunny in NYC. Time for a new pair of sunglasses!
8. The shoe of the season is undecidedly the mule. Here's six we love.
9. In case you missed it, Kristin Cavallari gave birth to her second son! Congrats to the new mom!