Top 9 at 9: Spring shopping inspiration, plus more of today's top fashion news
1. Spring is in the air, and we can't get enough of Chassity's backpack and floral dress combo.
2. Speaking of spring, Emily is featuring over on her blog a Ralph Lauren spring collection top and pants that we can't stop drooling over.
3. And in terms of things we want to buy right now, Bradley's neon J.Crew tunic tops the list.
4. These nomadic fishtail braids from the Etro runway are giving us some major spring hair inspiration.
5. And speaking of Milan Fashion Week, here's what you need to know from some of the most important shows.
6. Celebrity trainer Simone De La Rue shared with us her secrets on getting a dancer's body...just in time for swimsuit season!
7. Though we're slacking on our House of Cards viewing this right now, but are we are loving this Christian Dior dress Kate Mara wore to the Vanity Fair Young Hollywood Party.
8. Going shopping this weekend? Here's 16 cute accessories, all under $150.
9. And finally, it's getting a little warmer on the East Coast, but we're not quite there yet. The bomber jacket will carry you through this transitional weather.