We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Henri Bendel, just a few years after deciding to stop selling apparel in favor of accessories and beauty, has now declared it will stop carrying 3rd party retailers altogether. It apparently came as an abrupt shock for many who have worked with the once-department store for countless years, as the Bendel buyers were just viewing Fall lines weeks ago. (Fashionista)
2. In case you missed it, see every really pretty thing Kate Middleton wore on her royal tour.
3. Happy birthday Jessica Alba! To celebrate Jessica today, WhoWhatWear denotes 9 genius style tips they've learned from the actress. In their own words (and completely true): "When it comes to style, Jessica Alba is a rare gem." (WhoWhatWear)
4. Have you caught yourself wondering HOW on earth does Emma Stone have such flawless skin? Well her makeup artist tells us how! Jackpot.
5. If you don't want to read a GIRLS spoiler, be warned! Apparently a casting director was carelessly reading a script aloud from Season 4 on a crowded NYC subway car, revealing whether or not Hannah goes to Iowa for the Writer's Workshop or stays in New York with Adam. (PageSix - SPOILER)
6. There's nothing worse than spending 10 minutes painting your nails just to smudge them when you reach for something in your bag. Try this amazing gel-like topcoat to get dry, hard, take-on-the-world nails in 5 minutes flat!
7. Must-read: 6 product ingredients you should never -- like, ever -- use on your face.
8. Cara Delevingne may be a supermodel who has garnered the eyebrow envy of every woman in the world, but she's taking on a new venture: acting! Read all about her new role here. (StyleCaster)
9. Attention, Game of Thrones fans! Have you tried again and again to get insanely cool waves and braids like Khaleesi? Look no further, because Harper's Bazaar has a how-to on getting Emilia Clarke's incredible waves.