We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Katie Holmes attended the Tribeca Film Festival over the weekend and wore an oversized, embellished Miu Miu coat. We love the coat - stiiiilllll not convinced about the hair.
2. Happy Marathon Monday! StyleList HQ may be in NYC but our hearts are in Boston today as the marathon kicks off.
3. A famed Vogue writer has taken a jab at the Kimye cover - primarily because his own story with Kate Upton got bumped from the cover, and he didn't know it until it hit newsstands. That's cold, Anna Wintour. (PageSix)
4. A must-read: 8 reasons your hair is breaking off, and how to stop it. (Allure)
5. Later this morning the annual Easter Egg Roll will take place on the White House lawn, and we can't wait to see what our fashionable First Lady wears! Check back with us for coverage.
6. And on the royally adorable front, little Prince George went to the zoo for Easter! He met a Bibly who has also been named George. So many sweet photos.
7. Ever wonder how Cara Delevingne gets her perfectly glowing skin? See the top models' favorite beauty facials. And don't worry, it'll only cost you an arm to get most of these facials, not an arm and a leg.
8. You've always been told to drink lots of milk for building strong bones, but what if there's something better for your bones? A recent study shows high-impact exercise is equally as good as -- if not better than -- milk.
9. Are you sun safe? It's getting warmer outside and if you're anything like us, you can't wait to frolic around in sundresses all summer! But you also need to make sure to take care of your skin - so use this checklist to be sure.