Top 9 at 9: Stacy Keibler gets married, Beyonce Leans In and more
1. Stacy Keibler is... married?! Less than a year after her breakup from George Clooney (swoon) the star has wed her tech entrepreneur boyfriend Jared Pobre in Mexico over the weekend. Congrats! (PageSix)
2. I'm Not Bossy. I'm the Boss. Beyonce has made a 'Lean In' video, standing alongside Sheryl Sandberg and more powerful women (Jennifer Garner, DVF, Condoleezza Rice...) to #banbossy. Watch the video below:
3. Over the weekend, Prince Harry and his girlfriend Cressida have taken pretty big steps in their relationship -- no, no engagement yet, but stepping out multiple times together (including an official engagement!) means they're getting more and more serious. Could Kate have another sister soon?
4. Red lips are the perfect way to shock some warmth into chilly days, but what about when you accidentally smudge it on your shirt while you're changing? Fret not, we tried all the recommended methods of removing the stain - and have the results as to which works best!
5. Only the greatest thing you'll see all day: #MyDayWithLeo = every girl's dream.
6. Everything about this day for Contributors Krystal and Amy makes for the ideal weekend festivities, in our minds! Cute, casual clothes & lattes? Perfection.
7. Bobbi Brown's new global charitable initiative: Pretty Powerful Campaign for Women & Girls supports the Girls Rising fund, helping battle barriers to education that many girls face in developing nations.
8. SXSW has been in full swing all weekend, and we've got every outfit you need right here -- for this music festival and for every festival this year.
9. UM. Hold on. We have some potentially huge (or scary?) news for you -- there's an ice cream diet. Aka, 5 pints of ice cream a day to lose weight? Everything about this sounds so wrong... yet our 5 year-old selves are hopeful. Read more here.