Top 9 at 9: Victoria Beckham gives a behind-the-scenes look at her label, winter sales, and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Have you seen Madewell's spring collection yet? We spotted the new arrivals in our inbox this morning, and we're already dreaming of strappy gladiator sandals and sky blue chambray.
2. Maybe it's the cold temps out here in NYC, but lately, going to the nail salon feels more like a chore than a special treat. That's why this 10-minute at-home manicure tutorial is absolutely genius right now. (Cupcakes & Cashmere)
3. If you didn't happen to catch Bad Girl RiRi's Alexandre Vauthier look (with Neil Lane bling and Christian Louboutin heels), here's what you missed. Stun-ning.
4. Hyaluronic acid sounds like it'd be bad for you, but it's actually a key moisturizing ingredient in solving winter skin issues. Here's everything you need to know. (Byrdie)
5. What exactly is pre-fall? No one really knows for sure, but it does provide a forecast on what's coming up in fashion this autumn. Get ready for tartan plaids, slouchy sweaters paired with maxi skirts, and shearling. Sounds cozy to us. (Style.com)
6. FYI, the entire world is on sale right now. Get it before it's gone, ladies. (Ivory Lane)
7. Our latest Instagram obsession is girl-about-town and entrepreneur Hannah Bronfman, who somehow manages to run her own business (check out app Beautified, which lets you book last-minute salon appointments in select cities) and make really yummy-looking smoothies and kale bowls at the same time.
8. Holland Roden just convinced us to try purple eyeliner.
9. Victoria Beckham is giving a behind-the-scenes look at her fashion label in celebration with the brand's five-year anniversary. The project was done through The Skype Collaboration project, a new initiative to spotlight the relationship between the tech and creative industries. Watch the 60-second trailer below:
Photo Credit: Sølve Sundsbo for Wallpaper