Britney Spears is being sued for breaking her dancer's nose
Best celebrity style from Coachella
When your favorite celebs show up to music festivals looking this stylish, it's hard to pay attention to the bands!
- Kim Kardashian West's Latest Summer Look Oversize Shirt and No Pants
- Brooklyn Beckham and Chlo Grace Moretz Hold Hands in a Sweet Instagram Snap
- Bikini-Clad Lea Michele Enjoys a Weekend Getaway with New Boyfriend Robert Buckley
- Rihanna Pairs Her 4K Blinged-Out Manolo Blahnik Denim Chap Boots with Daisy Dukes
- Kristen Stewart Oozes Cool in All-Black Chanel
Yikes! Looks like being a back-up dancer for Britney Spears should be added to the list of hazardous jobs. One of Brit's dancers, Dawn Noel, is suing the pop star for breaking her nose in August 2013.
During rehearsals for one of Britney's music videos, a reportedly "disheveled" Spears did an unbalanced turn, whacking Noel in the face. After a half an hour, the dancer could no longer bear the pain and went to the doctor. She had to have surgery -- and though Britney's people promised to pay for it, months passed and it was ignored... so she's suing!
Watch the video above for more details.